So much to be Thankful for in 2021Posted by: Cameron Kruzel | Posted on: November 22, 2021
Thanksgiving Week has always personally been my favorite time of the year. To kick the week off right, I wanted share what our entire staff is thankful for in 2021.
Last week, I sent our employees a 1 question anonymous survey: What are you thankful for? They could answer it however they want. As expected, it received a lot of great responses. The answers covered 3 central themes.
Teamwork makes the Dream Work
I’ve worked for 23 different companies, and have experienced of a wide variety of workplace cultures and management styles. However, I have never witnessed a workplace culture where people sincerely care about one another the way we do at Lyon Software. In my opinion, it is the most unique aspect of our company.
More than just working well together, we genuinely value each other as people first, co-workers second. Many of us have developed friendships with each other outside of the office.
Here is what our staff had to say about our culture:
- I am thankful for the ongoing opportunity to professionally learn and grow with the best team I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I’m also thankful this same team is equally supportive of the pursuits I follow beyond the confines of our shared workdays!
- I’m thankful for the continuity of our team. The same staff has been here for my entire tenure (almost 5 years), and we continue to grow together. Additionally, I’m thankful that working within our strengths in encouraged – it’s allowed me to grow creatively.
- We have a wonderful team to work with: no drama, no fighting, and always reliable – I love this!
- I am thankful for the family I have at Lyon Software. Everyone is kind and supportive of one and other. My Lyon Software family makes me feel valued because they listen and genuinely care.
Technology is Amazing
Nobody realized just how valuable technology would become for our work until March 12, 2020. That is the day we began working from home.
We are all so grateful that as a company, every person in our office was able to make a smooth transition to working from home. It could be argued that our communication and productivity has actually improved since beginning to work from home.
Here is what our staff said about technology:
- I’m thankful that we can still provide service to clients that meets their needs without interruption, even during a pandemic.
- I’m thankful for web cameras that keep us connected and allow us to see each other’s smiles.
- I’m thankful for the technology that provides me with the ability to see the prospects I work with and talk to them as if we were in the same room.
We Truly Care for our Clients
We wouldn’t be here without all of the wonderful people from client hospitals and senior living facilities that we get to work with every day. We all love that we have developed great business relationships with so many of our clients, regardless of whether they have been with their organization for 30 years or 30 days.
Here is what our staff said about working with our clients:
- I’m thankful that our clients are excited about our newest version of CBISA.
- I’m thankful that our clients are always wanting to improve their community benefit work.
- I’m thankful that we continue to gain new clients and grow those relationships.
- I’m thankful for the opportunity to become friends (outside of business) with so many of our clients.
What would you add to the list?
Comment your thoughts below.