CBISA™ for Senior Living
CBISA takes your social accountability reporting to the next level. You are also able to customize the features within CBISA to track and report just what interests you and your stakeholders.
As your initiative grows, so can your software! Link records together through the Relationship Manager and run comprehensive reports. One software does it all!
Features of CBISA™ for Senior Living include:
It all begins with Community Needs
- Upload or enter identified community needs
- Prioritize the needs
- Document plans to meet the needs; evaluate impact
- Track significant changes in the needs
List your organization’s Goals
- Internal (organizational) or external (community-wide)
- Link back to Needs and forward to all related records
Keep track of collaborators with Partnerships
- Who are they?
- What are their interests?
- What programs are they already involved in?
Programs & Statistics
Track Social Accountability Programs & Statistics
- Keep track of who, what, where and why
- Report hours, persons served, expenses and revenues
- Financial Assistance, Medicaid, Other Means-tested programs, Optional Medicare and Bad Debt
Measure progress with Indicators
- Build and track unlimited numbers and types of indicators
- Record quantifiable or anecdotal baseline, target and actual measurements
Narratives & Outcomes
Tell the rest of the story with Narratives
- All of your stories in one centralized location
- Organize by subject
Record your Outcomes
- What is your impact?
- Are you making a difference?
Link it together with the Relationship Manager
- Link Needs, Goals, Partnerships, Programs, Indicators, Outcomes and Narratives
- Run comprehensive reports showing data and linkages