CBISA™ for Healthcare
CBISA takes your community benefit reporting to the next level. Along with all of the compliance data modules, you will have the opportunity to track and report your identified significant needs.
Data collected in the Needs module will also help you create an outstanding implementation strategy. However, it’s not just about the identified needs.
CBISA will help you to record and report your organization’s goals and track the progress toward meeting those goals with indicators and quantifiable measurements. Link records together through the Relationship Manager and run comprehensive reports. One software does it all!
Features of CBISA for Healthcare include:
It all begins with Community Needs
- Upload or enter identified community needs
- Prioritize the needs
- Record plans to meet the needs; evaluate impact
- Track significant changes in the need status
List your organization’s Goals
- Internal (organizational) or external (community-wide) goals
- System goals promote consistency among related facilities
Keep track of collaborators with Partnerships
- Who are they?
- What are their interests?
- What programs are they already involved in?
Programs & Statistics
Track Community Benefit Programs & Statistics
- Keep track of who, what, where and why
- Report hours, persons served, expenses and revenues
- Financial Assistance
- Medicaid and Other Means-tested programs
- IRS Medicare and Bad Debt
- IRS 990H Questions for Part I, III and VI
- Joint Ventures
Measure progress with Indicators
- Build and track indicators
- Record quantifiable or anecdotal baseline, target and actual measurements
- Report your organization’s impact in the community
Narratives & Outcomes
Tell the rest of the story with Narratives
- All of your stories in one centralized location
- Organize by subject
Record your Outcomes
- What is your impact?
- Are you making a difference?
Link it together with the Relationship Manager
- Link Needs, Goals, Partnerships, Programs, Indicators, Outcomes and Narratives
- Run comprehensive reports showing data and linkages