CBISA Plus™ for Education
CBISA Plus™ for Education helps you collect, track and report your community engagement efforts to your many stakeholders. House your service-learning, civic engagement, community-based research, and donations all in one central, cloud-based software. The data collected can also be used to help you complete applications for grants and sections of the President’s Honor Roll and Carnegie Classification. Make comprehensive reporting very easy.
Features of CBISA Plus™ for Education include:
It all begins with Community Needs
- Upload or enter community needs
- Prioritize the needs
- Document plans to meet the needs; evaluate impact
- Track significant changes in needs
Record your institution’s Goals
- Internal (organizational) or external (community-wide)
- Link back to Needs and forward to Indicators
Keep track of collaborators with Partnerships
- Who are they?
- What are their interests?
- What programs are they already involved in?
Programs & Statistics
Community Engagement Programs & Statistics
- Keep track of who, what, where and why
- Report hours, persons served, expenses and revenues
- Include community based learning, volunteerism, donations and grants
Measure progress with Indicators
- Build and track unlimited numbers and types of indicators
- Record quantifiable or anecdotal baseline, target and actual measurements
- Report your institution’s impact in the community
Narratives & Outcomes
Tell the rest of the story with Narratives
- All of your stories in one centralized location
- Organize by subject
Record your Outcomes
- What is your impact?
- Are you making a difference?
Link it together with the Relationship Manager
- Link Needs, Goals, Partnerships, Programs, Indicators, Outcomes and Narratives
- Run comprehensive reports showing data and linkages