|     |      |     |

Attention CBISA Users:

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Lyon Software will be operating at full capacity, but our employees will be working remotely from home until further notice. For fastest responses to the following topics of inquiry, please use the following email addresses:

For all other inquires, please leave a detailed voicemail with return contact information at 419-882-7184, and your call will be returned within 1 business day.

Best Wishes,
Lyon Software Management Team

Sponsorships Received

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Posted by: Denise A. Schroeder, Pines Village Retirement Communities, Inc.

Date: April 17, 2015 12:47 PM

We hosted a community event and sold tickets which offsets expenses but are sponsorships for the event considered offsetting revenue?
    Appreciate any assistance with this.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Response: Elisabeth Lucas, The Valley Hospital
    Date: April 21, 2015 9:14 AM
    Hi Denise,
    Yes, I would count any money you bring in as offsetting revenue. With that said, since you are selling tickets, is your event open to “all”? Fees for programs can serve as a barrier to access so I would just make sure your event meets the community benefit objectives. Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.
    Sincerely,
    Liz
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CBISA Community™ Archive’ is closed to new topics and replies.