|     |      |     |

Attention CBISA Users:

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Lyon Software will be operating at full capacity, but our employees will be working remotely from home until further notice. For fastest responses to the following topics of inquiry, please use the following email addresses:

For all other inquires, please leave a detailed voicemail with return contact information at 419-882-7184, and your call will be returned within 1 business day.

Best Wishes,
Lyon Software Management Team

New to CBISA – setting up Programs Question

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Posted by: Darla Wertenberger, St. Luke’s Hospital

Date: January 08, 2015 3:39 PM

Could I get some help in the best practice for setting up programs? We have only had CBISA Plus for a few months and I initially put in programs by dept/topic but now think I should put Dept/Heart Disease and then all programs related to this topic would be logged in as occurrences. If I understand the process right, I can link programs and use UDC’s to differentiate if I wanted to know how many “cholesterol” screenings we did in the year, etc.

Am I on the right track and if so, how do I “move” an occurrence already inputted to a different “program”. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Response: Lisa Bell, SSM Health Care of Wisconsin
    Date: January 08, 2015 3:50 PM
    Hi Darla,

I am relatively new to this as well…do you have the CBISA Program Naming Standards document? If not you should get this one, It is really helpful in setting up CBISA…lays everything out very clear, or as clear as can be with somewhat confusing content

I do know how to move an occurrence…just click on the occurrence and on the bar above you should see “more” if you click more you will get a drop down box that has move occurrence as an option. A new window will open directing you to move the occurrence to its new “home”.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Response: Deb Prautzs, CHS Buffalo

Date: January 08, 2015 3:59 PM

Lisa, Can you send out the CBISA Program Naming Standards document? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Response: Jody Branham, Lyon Software
    Date: January 09, 2015 10:34 AM
    All,
    You may find the CBISA Standard and What Counts document here:

Healthcare Resources

It is towards the bottom under the Additional Resources section.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CBISA Community™ Archive’ is closed to new topics and replies.