|     |      |     |

Attention CBISA Users:

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Lyon Software will be operating at full capacity, but our employees will be working remotely from home until further notice. For fastest responses to the following topics of inquiry, please use the following email addresses:

For all other inquires, please leave a detailed voicemail with return contact information at 419-882-7184, and your call will be returned within 1 business day.

Best Wishes,
Lyon Software Management Team

Lifeline

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Posted by: Katie Heinzen, Phillips County Hospital

Date: March 30, 2015 3:03 PM

I have a question for all of you that do Lifeline at your hospital. How and what do you count. After doing some digging, I realized that we have actually been making money on Lifeline due to changes in billing from the company, but no changes on our part. Definitely not a community benefit. Now our billing is changing so I want to make sure that we start off this process right and count what we can for community benefit. We had been counting the time that it took our staff to do the instillation as well as their mileage to and from the homes. We count whatever cost their is for returning items. What else are you counting (and how) to make it count as community benefit? I feel like we’re making this more complicated than it should be. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Response: Mary Hunt Johnson, Mount Auburn Hospital
    Date: April 02, 2015 10:00 AM
    We only count the money we loose on Lifeline when it is provided to underserved and we are compensated below our cost of providing the services. Hope that helps.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CBISA Community™ Archive’ is closed to new topics and replies.