2015 ACHI National Conference – Building the Next Generation of Healthy CommunitiesPosted by: Phillemon Ronald | Posted on: August 27, 2014
The Association for Community Health Improvement is seeking proposals for its 2015 National Conference, March 4-6 in Dallas, Texas. This year’s theme is Building the Next Generation of Healthy Communities.
The conference will feature breakout sessions that share successful case examples and practical tools and skills in the following areas:
- Building health-promoting hospitals and care systems
- Building healthy policies and environments
- Building healthy and impactful partnerships
- Building a community health workforce and leaders
- Building tools to measure community health impact
- Building healthy and sustainable funding sources
- Building healthy populations
Building the Next Generation of Healthy Communities
Presentation proposals are being accepted for both breakout sessions and posters. Please visit www.healthycommunities.org/2015callforproposals for more information about the conference and how to submit your proposal. Proposals are due Friday, September 26.