Features of CBISA include:
Keep track of your collaborators with Partnerships
- Who are they?
- What are they interested in?
- What programs are they already involved in?
Make the Most of the partnerships you already have.
Track your many Community Benefit Programs
- Keep track of the who, what, where and why
- Persons served, expenses and offsetting revenue
Financial Services House all of your big numbers
- Financial Assistance
- Medicaid/Other Means tested programs
- IRS Medicare and Bad Debt
- Questions to Part I, III, & VI
- Joint Ventures
Tell the REST of your story with Narratives
- All of your stories in ONE centralized location
- Organize by subjects you create
- Link to Needs,Partnerships, Programs & Outcomes
Evaluate how well you are doing with Outcomes
- Specific indicators
- Measurable Results
- Anecdotal Results
Outcomes get linked to Needs, Partnerships, Programs and Narratives
CBISA currently focuses on three types of non-profit organizations:
We know your contributions to the community go far beyond primary services. You impact your community’s health and quality of life in so many ways.