now browsing by month
The Association for Community Health Improvement is seeking proposals for its 2015 National Conference, March 4-6 in Dallas, Texas. This year’s theme is Building the Next Generation of Healthy Communities. The conference will feature breakout sessions that share successful case examples and practical tools and skills in the following areas:
- Building health-promoting hospitals and care systems
- Building healthy policies and environments
- Building healthy and impactful partnerships
- Building a community health workforce and leaders
- Building tools to measure community health impact
- Building healthy and sustainable funding sources
- Building healthy populations
Building the Next Generation of Healthy Communities
Presentation proposals are being accepted for both breakout sessions and posters. Please visit www.healthycommunities.org/2015callforproposals for more information about the conference and how to submit your proposal. Proposals are due Friday, September 26.
Seeing into the future. Come see Lyon Software’s very own Vice President, Trina Hackensmith, as she presents “The Importance of Social Accountability” with S. Louise Rankin of ABHOW and Nikki Rineer of Holleran Consulting. Join them at the LeadingAge Seeing Into the Future Conference in Jacksonville, Florida and learn the what, why and how of social accountability.
Seeing Into the Future is a 2 day conference filled with educational opportunities, networking and fun provided by LeadingAge Florida.