now browsing by month
Nominate an operational model that is well-established and demonstrates characteristics of successful partnerships. Models of Collaboration Involving Hospitals, Public Health Departments and Others: Improving Community Health through Successful Partnerships will identify, compare and contrast models of collaboration to improve community health and determine the key lessons learned from those experiences. The objectives of this study are: Read More …
Free Webinar- October 17
First released in 2010, the annual county health rankings are a regular check-up of a community’s health and serve as a starting point for discussions about what is making us healthy and sick. The roadmaps provide community leaders tools and guidance to take action to improve the health of their communities. This webinar will provide an in-depth exploration of County Health Rankings & Roadmaps with a special focus on how hospitals can use these tools to improve population health.
Learning objectives for this webinar: Read More …
The 2014 ACHI National Conference will feature original posters highlighting case studies or novel tools for community health promotion and management. The poster can address issues such as, but not limited to:
- What were the community needs that led to the project development?
- How does the project address a critical health care-related issue in the community?
- How did community members contribute to program?
- What outcomes did you achieve as a result of the program?
- What challenges were faced in the development and implementation of the program? How were they overcome?
- What lessons can be learned from your experiences?
- What resources or community partners helped you develop, implement and evaluate your program?
For more information or to submit your information, please visit the ACHI website.